Business Development Executive
Treadsetters, a leading Tyre Wholesaler offer an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Business Development Executive for purchasing and sales within our truck tyre department.
Candidates will require the following skills:
- Experience of buying and selling within the Truck and Bus tyre sector, fully understanding the features, advantages and benefits of budget to premium brand ranges, seizing the business opportunities that present themselves and handling negotiations to a successful conclusion.
- A clear and confident telephone manner, together with good written communication and a high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- Proven Purchase, Sales and telesales of truck tyre trade required along with IT literacy and the ability to maintain accurate records of all activities.
The Candidate will be required to work both from the head office in Telford and we are able to offer the flexibility for working from home depending on your location.
Salary will be based on your experience in the truck tyre Industry.
Please apply in writing or by email together with your CV to:
Matthew Smith, Treadsetters, Units C&D Halesfield 14, Telford, Shropshire, TF7 4QR email firstname.lastname@example.org
Full job description is available upon request.
Retail Development Manager
An opportunity has arisen within Hankook tyre UK working with our independent customers. The successful candidate will become a key member of the ‘Hankook Masters’ programme within the UK.
Salary: commensurate with experience, 4 weeks holiday + car, pension and healthcare scheme.
‘Hankook Masters’ is Hankook Tire’s global retail name. The Hankook ‘Masters’ brand logo represents speed, high technology, prestige and innovation.
Our aim is meeting our customer’s needs and improving the image of the brand through our independent retailers by providing a unique, revolutionary and optimal space to experience the brand. This space is dedicated to communication between the brand, retailer and consumer
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the tyre or automotive sector
- Training development and implementation
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excel and word reporting essential
- Creation, management and delivery of attention holding power point presentations.
- Excellent communication skills from the shop floor to the boardroom
- Reports to the Marketing manager
- Work closely with both the sales and marketing teams
- Identify and recruit new members for the programme
- Auditing of existing sites.
- Delivery of all internal reports relating to scheme
- Develop training programmes
- Delivery of training programmes to small and large audiences
- Maintain / develop operations manuals
- Competitor benchmarking
- Organise member meetings/conferences
- Work closely with appointed design and installation companies
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letters to:
Hankook Tyre UK Ltd
Heartlands Business Park
Or email HR@hankooktyres.co.uk